Pagina Principal

Sunday 23 June 2013

Drifter






A while ago I had this idea of a family of engineers that lived a nomad life and kind of wander around the skies in a floating house; I started sketching some ideas for the house, until I came up with a concept I felt comfortable with. Later, I try to refine it into a more detailed illustration but after some time working on it I really wasn't happy with the results so
eventually left it aside in order to make some other stuff. 

The idea remained there until a few days ago I was searching through old folders and found it. I decided to make another attempt, except this time I took a different approach, I kept the looseness of the initial concept instead of fighting it, which I believe has helped me achieve a decent result...

Anyway, I hope you like it!!!

Cheers!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment